Issuance of credit
In our pawnshop you can get a loan on collateral:
- Swiss watches of elite brands (Patek Philippe, Breguet, Audemars Piguet, Vacheron Constantin, A.Lange & Sohne, Blancpain, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Panerai, Breitling, etc.)
- personalized jewelry (Graff, Cartier, Chopard, Bvlgari, Damiani, Tiffani, etc.)
- works of art of Russian and Western European painting, icons and other antiques
To obtain a loan, you must have with you
- subject of pledge
- identity document
We accept original Swiss watches, new and used ones, as collateral. We are one of the few places where watches are accepted as a deposit and evaluated as watchmaking art. Typically, the estimated value of a Swiss watch is 60-80% of the retail price of a new watch in a store. The size of the secured loan depends on the model, availability of a receipt, passport of the watch, guarantee, appearance.
You can ask additional questions in any way convenient for you by looking at the "contacts" section.
Here you will find:
- one of the lowest interest rates on collateral in Moscow
- Individual approach to each client
- confidentiality when delivering goods to a pawnshop
- acceptance and professional assessment of goods
- maximum product rating
- very favorable conditions for our clients
- respect for your property
- provision of an urgent loan against collateral
- we provide privileges to regular customers
- we provide a re-pledge service - prolongation of the agreement for the period you need (in this case you must pay the amount of interest and the cost of re-pledge service)
- repair of watches and jewelry of any complexity
- all jewelry accepted by the pawnshop is tested with reagents to identify the dredge sample. metal
The rights and obligations of the borrower and the lender are specified in the Agreement on the pawnshop loan and property pledge to the pawnshop.
The contract is drawn up in two copies - one copy is kept by you, the other - in a pawnshop.
Registration of the Agreement is necessary for:
- compliance with mandatory requirements established by law;
- establishing firm guarantees in relation to ensuring the safety of the property transferred by you as a subject of pledge, subject to the timely fulfillment of obligations by you in relation to the repayment of the loan and / or the payment of interest.
That is why, one should be wary of those pawnshops that do not draw up contracts during pawnshop operations. Such a pawnshop can waive its obligations to the client.