Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller D-Blue 126660
- Guaranteed authenticity of goods
- Competitive prices
- Confidentiality and security of transactions
- Support for warranty and post-warranty service
- Different payment methods
Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller D-Blue 126660see details
The final cost in ruble equivalent and the availability of goods, ask the manager before buying.
Additional discount for the purchase of this product in Trade-In
- Brand: Rolex
- Model: Sea-Dweller DeepSea
- Reference: 126660
- Condition: Very Good
- Box & Papers: Watch with original box
- Movement: Self-winding movement
- Case material: Steel
- Case dimensions: 44,00 mm
- Case thickness: 17,68 mm
- Functions: Date, Hours, Minutes, Center Seconds
- Caliber: Rolex 3235
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating, with virtually scratch-resistant black ceramic Cerachrom ring, with scale for checking decompression times (numbers and divisions, platinum plated)
- Case Back: Deaf
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal
- Band Material: Steel
- Clasp: The Oyster version is specially designed for underwater models. The clasp is equipped with a snap-on Glidelock safety device and consists of sliding and folding plates, with a double extension system, thanks to which the watch can be easily put on over any wetsuit
- Water Resistance: 3900 m
- Dial: D-Blue, enamelled; Mercedes hands, stick markers and overhead round markers are coated with an exclusive luminescent compound in the dark with a bright blue glow; minute scale is applied by silk-screen printing
Steel body, in three parts, complex Ringlock structure with three load-bearing elements allowing to withstand the colossal pressure created by the water column at a depth of 3900 meters. The crown is protected by two case projections, and two axial and one radial gaskets make it completely sealed.Helium valve with a spring that opens when the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the watch case reaches 3-5 bar and releases the accumulated helium outward, protecting the movement. which, of course, is especially important for deep diving. The case back is made of titanium
The watch withstood the world's highest pressure under water at a depth of about 11 kilometers
I want to buy a product. How to do it?
You can click on the button Buy and fill out the appropriate form. Our managers will contact you to clarify the details and a convenient time of purchase.
You can call us at the phones (write to your convenient messenger), indicated on the page Contact us, check the details with our managers and arrive at a convenient time for you
Request a call, indicating in a note a convenient time and method of contacting you. Our managers will contact you to clarify the details and a convenient time of purchase
I want to negotiate a price with the seller. How to do it?
You can click on the button Make a Quote, fill out the appropriate form. Our managers will contact you.
You can call us at the phones (write to your convenient messenger), indicated on the page Contact us, check the details with our managers.
Request a call, indicating in a note a convenient time and method of contacting you. Our managers will contact you to clarify the details.
What is Trade-In?
Trade-In is an opportunity to exchange your watch for the watch presented on our website. An additional payment is possible both from your side and from our side, an exchange is possible without additional payments. More information on the page Trade-In, in the section Additional services.
What kind of guarantee do you give for the watch?
New watches presented on our website have an official international guarantee. Also, for every watch bought from us, we give a one-year guarantee for the "running" of the watch, provided that there is no mechanical damage (shock, falling from a height, etc.). More information on the page Our guarantees, in the About Us section.
How can I reserve an item?
To reserve goods on our website, you must pay a certain amount of security. To clarify the details, you can contact us by phone (write to your convenient messenger), indicated in the section Contact us or fill out any contact form ( Request a call, Online Assessment etc). Our managers will contact you and specify the time, method and term for the deposit amount. Usually the security deposit is 10% of the value of the goods, but the final security deposit is negotiated individually. More information on the page Discount system, in the About us section.