Audemars Piguet Chronograph Royal Oak Offshore 26400AU.OO.A002CA.01
- Guaranteed authenticity of goods
- Competitive prices
- Confidentiality and security of transactions
- Support for warranty and post-warranty service
- Different payment methods
Audemars Piguet Chronograph Royal Oak Offshore 26400AU.OO.A002CA.01see details
The final cost in ruble equivalent and the availability of goods, ask the manager before buying.
Additional discount for the purchase of this product in Trade-In
- Brand: Audemars Piguet
- Model: Royal Oak Offshore
- Reference: 26400AU.OO.A002CA.01
- Condition: Like new
- Box & Papers: Watch with original papers and box
- Movement: Self-winding movement
- Case material: Carbon
- Case dimensions: 44,00 mm (47,85 mm - including mounts)
- Case thickness: 15,00 mm
- Functions: Date, Chronograph, Hours, Minutes, Center Seconds
- Caliber: A.R. 3126/3840
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Bezel: Octagonal "Black Ceramic" brushed, with Therban gasket, connected to the body by 8 through-screws made of steel (white gold with added silver)
- Case Back: Transparent, 8 screws
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal
- Band Material: Rubber
- Clasp: Titanium matt classic with engraved company logo
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Black Mega-tapisserie motif; decorated in the "waffle" style; small dials are decorated with circular carving; hands and hour markers made of polished white gold coated with luminescent composition; small chronograph hands and the tip of the central seconds hand are red lacquered
A.R. Caliber 3126/3840 of 365 parts. Finished and decorated by hand. Protected from magnetic fields by a soft metal cage. 21 vibrations per hour, 600 jewels
"Forged Carbon" * body, three-piece
Black Ceramic screw-down crown with brushed steel protection
Black Ceramic chronograph pushers with sandblasted titanium base, secured with 4 screws
Back cover Titanium frosted
Indicators: date under a magnifying glass - 3 o'clock position, hour counter (12-hour accumulator) - 6 o'clock position, timer (30-minute accumulator) - 9 o'clock position, small seconds hand - 12 o'clock position ”, A sexagesimal scale with divisions of 1/5 second.
* Forged Carbon - forged carbon (or carbon fiber). CFRP has been used in watchmaking for a long time; it is mainly used as a finishing material. Audemars Piguet is the first company to use this ultra-strong and lightweight material in a case. The first watch, made in a forged carbon case, appeared in 2006. Forged carbon is the lightest carbon material that surpasses steel in strength. To obtain this alloy, the carbon fiber thread and other "ingredients" are first crushed and ground in an "industrial combine", then the resulting mass is sharply cooled under a pressure of 300 kg per square centimeter. Forged carbon is resistant to corrosion and electromagnetic radiation, has increased strength and shockproof potential
- Documents Archive
I want to buy a product. How to do it?
You can click on the button Buy and fill out the appropriate form. Our managers will contact you to clarify the details and a convenient time of purchase.
You can call us at the phones (write to your convenient messenger), indicated on the page Contact us, check the details with our managers and arrive at a convenient time for you
Request a call, indicating in a note a convenient time and method of contacting you. Our managers will contact you to clarify the details and a convenient time of purchase
I want to negotiate a price with the seller. How to do it?
You can click on the button Make a Quote, fill out the appropriate form. Our managers will contact you.
You can call us at the phones (write to your convenient messenger), indicated on the page Contact us, check the details with our managers.
Request a call, indicating in a note a convenient time and method of contacting you. Our managers will contact you to clarify the details.
What is Trade-In?
Trade-In is an opportunity to exchange your watch for the watch presented on our website. An additional payment is possible both from your side and from our side, an exchange is possible without additional payments. More information on the page Trade-In, in the section Additional services.
What kind of guarantee do you give for the watch?
New watches presented on our website have an official international guarantee. Also, for every watch bought from us, we give a one-year guarantee for the "running" of the watch, provided that there is no mechanical damage (shock, falling from a height, etc.). More information on the page Our guarantees, in the About Us section.
How can I reserve an item?
To reserve goods on our website, you must pay a certain amount of security. To clarify the details, you can contact us by phone (write to your convenient messenger), indicated in the section Contact us or fill out any contact form ( Request a call, Online Assessment etc). Our managers will contact you and specify the time, method and term for the deposit amount. Usually the security deposit is 10% of the value of the goods, but the final security deposit is negotiated individually. More information on the page Discount system, in the About us section.